1992 Justin Road Suite 100
Highland Village, TX 75077
Pilates for Breast Cancer Rehab
Work with a professional who is qualified to assess, design, and implement fitness programs for those diagnosed with breast cancer.
Exercise might be the last thing you feel like doing after breast cancer surgery. However, recent studies indicate a link between moderate exercise, both during and after treatments, and improved quality of life for breast cancer survivors. In short...
Moving safely helps!
At On Point Pilates, we are dedicated to promoting a healthy lifestyle and positive body image to all breast cancer survivors. Our breast cancer post-rehab program will help stretch and strengthen the shoulder, chest, back, and abdominal muscles, allowing women to regain range of motion to those areas affected by breast cancer surgery. Scholarships are available, contact us for more info!
This program is suitable whether your surgery was recent or several years ago and is great for beginners.
Benefits of the Program:
- Helps regain strength and mobility in the affected shoulder and arm
- Increase overall strength and mobility
- Enhances energy levels
- Improves sleep
- Alleviates fatigue
- Decreases stress and tension
- Enhances physical and mental well-being
- Improves self-confidence and control
How the Program Works:
- This comprehensive 12 week program involves hands on workouts with an instructor sepcifically trained to assess, design, and implement fitness programs for those diagnosed with breast cancer through the Pink Ribbon Program and Stott Pilates.
- For 12 weeks we ask that you are willing and able to devote 3 hours per week to improving your health and well-being.
- 2 hours per week will be at On Point Pilates Studio working as a small group (3) with your instructor who will make sure that each participant understands the exercises, moves safely with any modifications for their body's needs, and is effectively progressing towards their goals.
- 1 hour per week will be completing your custom at home program. You will be given exercises that should be done on your own between your studio lessons. Your exercise program will be easily accessible through our website or app on your phone or tablet with videos to remind you of proper form and tips.
Sounds great! But what does this cost??
Scholarships are available, making the cost only $100 for 12 weeks of personal training! Because of your amazing and supportive clientele and our passion for seeing people feel better - we are offering scholarships for this program, making the cost only $100.
Scholarships are limited, schedule your consultation below or contact us for more info! firstname.lastname@example.org or (972) 322-9783